Senior Electronic Design Engineer – Aberdeen
Salary: Depending on experience
Our Client is an established engineering company engaged in a variety of subsea projects.
A Senior Electronic Design Engineer to support the CCTV Marine & Naval Projects groups with new designs and the design process.
- To lead projects, perform technical design reviews, peer reviews and checks on the majority of new designs to ensure that the designs and systems are delivered to specification, on time and to budget.
- Preparation of technical specifications for proposals and projects
- Ensure all schemes conform to the design intent and include necessary supporting calculations
- Provide technical support to other engineers, sales, manufacturing and customer support
- Be a part of our team that strive to develop and improve our capabilities
- To understand and apply relevant design, regulatory and industry standards
- Promote professional engineering and design processes
- Create original solutions and conduct technical investigations
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- BEng in Electronic Engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- Electronic design: Circuit design, Embedded programming
- CAD experience desirable
- PID loop and electrical motor control experience desirable
- Set up and developing of computer networks
- Experience of IP Video Management Systems desirable
- Familiar with Military standards desirable
- Keen technical and manufacturing background with good all-round awareness
- Abilities to work in teams and to take initiatives independently
- Able to plan, prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- Good communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.