£33,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Location: West Midlands (Remote)
Salary: £33k - £40k + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full -Time, 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a well-established environmental consultancy, offering a wide range of quality services to diverse sectors.
As a Senior Ecologist, you will be assisting in development and mentorship of the ecology team and the respective area of the business.
- Previously worked as an Ecologist or in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial and practical experience.
- Experience in EPS development license applications.
- Professional membership (MCIEEM, Chartered Ecologist).
- Hold a protected species survey licenses.
- Technical expertise in EcIA, Management Plans, and EPS license applications.
- Degree in a relevant ecology subject.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Bonus scheme
- PDP support
- Healthcare Scheme access
- Employee Assistance Programme access
- Electric Vehicle (EV) scheme participation
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.