IT & Internet
Senior Digital Designer – London
Our client is a leading Augmented Reality technology company based in London, developing the world’s first AR HMD for Construction that aims to eliminate 2D plans. This allows builders, for the first time, to walk on site and use AR/3D models to construct from start to finish enabling the possibilities to ‘Built is right, First time!’
Senior Digital Designer will provide support to the business across all Digital/ Graphic Design touch points. Design and development of Sales and Marketing presentations, web, mobile and cloud graphic design layouts and cross brand custom iconography.
- This Digital Design role will be responsible for delivering highly visual, company presentations and pitch decks for investors and customers. Graphic design support on iconography, typography and product machine graphics.
- This role will take the lead on the design evolution of our website and mobile app’s along with working closely with our cloud developers to help design an eye catching cloud UI.
- Taking the initial elements of our brand forwards into a fully developed set of company brand guidelines, to be rolled out throughout the business.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced design professional, passionate about graphic design, branding, immersive technology and prototyping, with a portfolio to demonstrate their design skills
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Strong web design skills. Ability to take current website MVP forwards, evolving the design in line with our business needs and marketing releases. Work closely with web developers to implement design updates. Strong brand design awareness.
- Highly skilled with 2D design prototyping tools: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Figma, Sketch etc. 3D Experience with Unity, Unreal, 3DS Max, Maya a bonus. Cross team collaboration, working with in Design Director, Marketing Leads and Unity Software Engineers. Confident working with UX/Interaction Designers. Can support with conceptualisation in a variety of methods to convey ideas
- Experience in motion graphics, animation, photography and video editing would be a bonus
- A degree in Graphic design or a related field achieving a 2-1 or above.
- 4 Years credible industry experience.
- Advanced 2D Software skills in the full Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,)
- Can prototype interactive design ideas (XD, Sketch, Invision)
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.