£59,000 to £63,000 Per Annum
Senior Development Manager
Telford – TF2
£59,000 - £63,000 per annum
Are you looking for a Senior Development Manager role with a company that will recognise your effort?
This Senior Development Manager role offers an opportunity to work closely with the Director of Development on strategic documents and policies relating to the service area. Our client offers an interesting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a supportive Organisation. They offer 31 days annual leave increasing with service plus 8 bank holidays per annum, there is also a competitive pension scheme, health care options and free life assurance.
As part of your role as Senior Development Manager you will be working closely with the Director of Development on strategic documents and policies relating to the service area.
Senior Development Manager’s Responsibilities include:
- To identify new business opportunities and undertake initial feasibility studies;
- To research and monitor national and regional strategies and policies, prepare strategic advice concerning funding options and opportunities for new development;
- To assist with research and investigation of housing demand throughout the region, analyse and predict need, type and mix;
- To prepare reports for internal information and approval and present to Directors and Board Members as required;
- Leading by example as a best practice development professional.
I am very keen to speak to anyone with experience in one of the following job roles:
- Senior Development Manager;
- Development Manager;
- Construction Development Manager;
- Construction Manager.
Our client is one of the largest social housing providers in the West Midlands. They have an excellent reputation in the market and years of experience in care provision. The office environment is friendly and supportive offering employees a support from experienced mentors. Our client offers great learning and development opportunities. They have free parking on site.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.