IT & Internet
£60,000 Per Annum
Senior Developer - UK, Remote
Salary: Up to £60,000 pa
The client has been strengthening business communications for UK SMEs since 2001. With a product portfolio that covers a range of managed services (including telephony, business internet, IT services, cybersecurity, and cloud infrastructure) they provide all the features their customers need to work as efficiently.They deliver communication solutions to allow people to work exactly how, and where they want to.
You will be joining a fantastic people focused, values led business, who has just achieved a Two Star Accreditation from Best Companies, meaning they have "Outstanding Levels" of Employee Engagement. Their business is growing rapidly and 2021 will be very busy. There has never been a better time to join!
They are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Developer. This is a remote role, where you will visit the company offices 1-2 times per month for team meetings and updates.
- Who be responsible for the development of both back-end and front-end applications, you will have experience of working with legacy code and the ability to migrate legacy systems to updated versions. You will be responsible for the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and maintaining code in production.
- You will be joining a fantastic people focused, values led business, that has just achieved a Two Star Accreditation from Best Companies, meaning they have "Outstanding Levels" of Employee Engagement. Their business is growing rapidly and 2021 is very busy. There has never been a better time to join my client! You will be joining a small but very friendly team who work in UK offices and 3 developers who work in Sri Lanka.
- You should have in-depth knowledge PHP Coding and will have gained this over the past 5 years working in similar roles. You will be confident at working with legacy code, replicating legacy code and migrating to updated versions. You will be confident at analysing data and will be able to think strategically, with a deep understanding of all stages of digital development. You will be confident at working with business SLA’s and will ensure that they are met.
- You will be an escalation point for the junior PHP developers.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Developer, senior developer
- Object Orientated programme, PHP and MySQL
- Confidence working on Linux systems administration, and HTML5 & CSS3, REST API
- It would be ideal if you have experience in coaching, mentoring, and developing junior team members.
- Remote working – with ability to travel to the office 1 or 2 days per month
- 25 days holiday, plus UK Bank Holidays
- A day off to celebrate your birthday.
- Life insurance cover x3 of your salary.
- Income Protection Cover.
- Discounted Wellbeing activities
- EAP – 24-hour support to help with all of life’s challenges.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.