Senior Commercial Property/Commercial Lawyer - Ely
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
- Home working
- Flexible working
- Progression opportunity
- Flexible holiday policy
Our client is a long established East Anglian practice and one of the major firms in the area in terms of size and expertise. A full range of legal services is offered by highly qualified personnel: solicitors and legal executives with the support of other well trained and experienced staff.
- The successful applicant would lead a small team of two other lawyers in Ely and support staff.
- There is a rare opportunity of clear progression within the firm.
- Taking instructions from prospective and existing Clients
- Handling own caseload of commercial property/commercial matters including contentious and non-contentious landlord and tenant, commercial acquisition and disposals
- Previous leadership experience
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 5 years’ PQE
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.