Senior Civil Engineer – Shrewsbury, Shropshire or Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: Competitive salary depending on qualifications & experience
Our client are a highly successful property consultancy business covering all property related services. With 6 offices located in sought after locations in and around London, our client has a strong reputation both locally and regionally for providing high quality professional advice.
Due to our client’s continued success, they are looking to recruit a Senior Civil Engineer to join either their Shrewsbury or Oxford office. The successful candidate will work in a multi-disciplinary team and lead the engineering input on an exciting and varied portfolio of infrastructure schemes in the development sector.
- Lead the assessment and design of site levels, highways, new junctions, sewers, SuDS and flood risk management infrastructure, from feasibility through to the construction phase.
- Hold consultations with various authorities (e.g. Highways England, EA, local councils, utility companies).
- Site walkovers/assessments.
- Manage client relationships, provide fee quotes and arrange appointments.
- Contribute to marketing the service to prospective clients and win work.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Hold a minimum of a HNC/HND or degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in the industry.
- Hold at least an EngTech qualification and be a member of a relevant professional body.
- Experience of S38, S278 agreements and technical approvals.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD applications, Civil3D and/or Causeway PDS, CDM 2015.
- Have experience in leading tasks and managing or mentoring staff.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage workloads.
- A full UK driving licence.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.