Catering & Hospitality
Senior Chef de Partie
Location: Broadway, Worcestershire
Salary: Market Competitive
Our well-established client is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Chef de Partie for their hotel in Worcestershire. Our client is a contemporary hotel featuring world class amenities and a fine dining experience.
Our client is seeking the services of a Senior Chef de Partie. The Chef will be reporting to Head Chef and assist in menu items. Chef de Partie will assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef to achieve the highest standards offood production and customer satisfaction & maintain a safe and hygienic kitchen environment.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Preparing meat and fish
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Must have 4-5 years rosette experience
• Held similar position in a rosette kitchen or similar
• Be multi skilled throughout the kitchen
• Reasonable for the kitchen team in the absence of the Head Chef & Sous Chef
• Ordering and management of sections
• Training to junior members of the team
• Pastry experiences an advantage, as all chef work in all sections
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.