£30,000 to £0 Per Annum
Senior CAD Technician
Location: Aldershot, Hampshire
Salary: From £30k + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 4:00pm
Our client is a well-established engineering firm, delivering exceptional quality services in the field of civil engineering and construction.
As a CAD Technician, you will play a pivotal role in preparing and pricing drawings from preliminary to construction stages.
- Create and deliver 3D models for quote presentations.
- Manage downloading and archiving updated drawings.
- Coordinate with house manufacturer, QS, and clients.
- Integrate and circulate necessary changes.
- Estimate quantities for procurement purposes.
- Support Site Team with drawing-related queries.
- Notify and highlight changes to the site team.
- Maintain weekly workload updates for team meetings.
- Conduct necessary site visits as needed.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a CAD Technician or in a similar role.
- 3 years of experience working in the UK.
- Knowledge of reinforcement, concrete works, drainage, and setting out.
- Skilled in MS Office, Archicad / Civils.
- 3D modelling and landscape design experience. (Desirable)
- Valid Class B driving license.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.