£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Senior Building Surveyor
Location: Faversham, Kent
Salary: Circa £45k - £55k + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well-established property & construction consultancy firm, operating in the private and public sectors for a wide range of clients.
As a Senior Building Surveyor, you willserve as Project Manager or Lead Consultant and conduct measured surveys and site inspections.
- Design projects and write specifications (NBS).
- Generate feasibility reports and prepare tender documentation.
- Administration of contracts.
- Conduct site visits and chair meetings as needed.
- Handle professional matters, including Party Wall Matters, Acquisitions, Condition Surveys, Dilapidations, etc.
- Supervise and mentor Graduate / Apprentice Building Surveyors.
- Previously worked as a Building Surveyor or in a similar role.
- Possess 5+ years’ experience working in a commercial Surveying environment.
- RICS Accredited Degree in Building Surveying.
- MRICS qualification or equivalent.
- Understanding of statutory processes, UK Building Regulations, and Planning processes.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- RICS or other professional Membership subscriptions paid.
Please apply only if you possess a minimum of 4 years of experience as a building surveyor in the UK.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.