£39,000 Per Annum
South West London
Senior Brewer- South West London
Salary: Circa £39,000
Our client one of the fastest growing premium US hand crafted breweries located in the heart of South West London since opening in 2012 are looking for an outstanding vibrant Senior Brewer to take the reins of the brewery.
Due to the expansion of the brewery they are growing the team, you will be an enthusiastic and driven Senior Brewer with a passion for craft beer brewing and will be looking to develop your career within the role. You will have ample experience working within a brewery of at least 10BB with expert knowledge of Craft Beer.
Reporting to the Head Brewer, you will be given responsibility to manage all aspects of the brew side of the business.
- Brewing our full range of beer range
- Managing the brew plan with the Sales team to ensure availability of the best selling stock and seasonal favourites
- The overall state of the brewery and the maintenance of the brew plant
- You will have oversight of all aspects of the brew process including management of the canning, kegging and casking of the finished product
- Management of junior staff
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the brewery from ordering supplies, equipment maintenance, stock management and local deliveries when required
- To provide support to the Sales team in representing the brewery at customer meetings and meet the brewer events.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- You will be responsible for both the hot and cold parts of the brewery and should be conversant in dry-hopping and other cold-side techniques including the addition of fruits and flavourings.
- You will be responsible for the overall state of the brewery and the maintenance of the brew plant.
- You will have oversite of all aspects of the brew process including management of the canning, kegging and casking of the finished product.
- Must have experience of working in a brewery at least 10BBL.
- To be passionate about the craft beer scene and you will have passed elementary exams in brewing.
- You will be looking to take on additional responsibility and have the motivation and confidence to push yourself.
- Due to the physical nature of working in a brewery, you must be physically fit and able to lift and carry loads. We are looking for a dynamic and responsible individual who is keen to develop in this role and become a key member.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.