£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Senior Associate / Solicitor (Family Law)
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire (Hybrid)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per year + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a well - established law firm with a strong track record of providing flexible services to a diverse clientele, including local, national, and international clients. They offer commercial legal solutions, covering employment law to commercial property services.
They are looking for a Senior Associate / Solicitor to join their family law team. Your role involves managing a diverse workload involving divorce, financial solutions, co-habitation, and pre-nuptial arrangements.
- Previously worked as a Solicitor, Lawyer, Associate or in a similar role.
- At least 3 - 5 years Post Qualified Experience (PQE) in family law.
- Skilled in handling diverse cases, including divorce, financial remedies, co-habitation, and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Proven experience in comprehensive case management, including personal advocacy.
- Understanding of both privately and publicly funded divorce and matrimonial financial affairs.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Manage a diverse caseload, including divorce, financial remedy, co-habitation, and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Handle full case management, including advocacy.
- Collaborate as a team player with effective communication skills.
- Support and be supported by a Trainee Solicitor and Legal Assistant.
Apply now for this opportunity to excel in Family Law with a rapidly expanding Law Firm.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.