£45,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Senior Associate (Private Client)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Location: Central London
Our client is a well-established law firm providing legal services to both private and commercial clients. They are renowned for excellence in family and private client work and highly regarded in various legal areas, including trust litigation.
As a Senior Associate, you willassist partners in delivering advice to residents, non-residents, trustees, and family offices on UK tax laws, covering immigration, trusts, estates, assets, divorce, charities, family businesses, and governance.
- Provide lifetime and testamentary tax and estate planning advice.
- Draft wills, trust documentation, and related testamentary documents.
- Address inheritance tax, capital gains tax, trust, and company law issues.
- Advise on complex multi-national estates and tax-efficient asset structuring.
- Guide clients on divorce-related estate and tax planning.
- Handle contentious trust and probate claims.
- Advise on charities, philanthropy, and family-owned businesses.
- Previously worked as a Private Client Solicitor, Private Client Lawyer or in a similar role.
- Possess 4-6 years PQE (Post Qualified Experience)
- Strong background in Private Client work
- Skilled in tax, trust, and private client law
- Ability to provide clear and concise explanations.
- Experience advising resident and non-resident individuals, trustees, and family offices.
- STEP / CTA exams may be required.
- Competitive Salary
- 4x Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance (after 1 year)
- BUPA Cashplan (after 1 year)
- BUPA Health Assessment (after 1 year)
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (after 1 month)
- Interest-free season ticket loan (after 3 months)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday Purchase
- 28 holidays per year
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.