£45,000 Per Annum
Senior Associate Lawyer - Ashford, Kent
Salary: £45000> Full time + benefits
Our client is one of the most successfully legal practices in the South East managing the legal affairs of local people for many years. They are now on the lookout for a suitability qualified and experienced Senior Associate Lawyerworking within the Litigation (Contentious Probate) Department in their Ashford office.
Essential Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a motivated, flexible, passionate, and suitably qualified individual, with previous experience in the contested probate field.
- 6+ years pqe and Senior Associate level or possibly Partner depending on experience.
- ACTAPS membership is not essential but would but a distinct advantage.
Key Job Responsibilities / Duties:
Responsible for dealing with matters of contentious probate and providing general litigation services to the Firm’s clients. As well as undertake a wide variety of general litigation services including:
- Contentious Probate (ACTAPS membership an advantage)
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant
- Professional negligence
- Building disputes
- General contract
- Partnership disputes
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency (Corporate and personal)
- Inheritance claims
- Compliance with the firm's routine time recording, accounts and administrative disciplines;
- Attending Litigation department meetings and such training as necessary and approved by the Head of Department, in order to deliver a proper standard of service to the clients
- Play an active role in sustaining and developing the Litigation department by networking and participating in the Firm’s marketing events.
- To agree clear objectives linked to the Firm’s business plan and participate in the performance management system, assessing performance and giving feedback as relevant.
- To have a personal development plan and evaluate the effect of training on achievement.
- To clearly identify the standards and systems required to continually improve our customer service
- To comply with all the Firm’s relevant policies and procedures
- To ensure confidentiality on all appropriate matters and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously.
£45000> Full time + benefits
If you are a suitability qualified and experienced Senior Associate Lawyerand ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress we would love to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.