£45,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Senior Associate (Immigration & Citizenship)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Location: Central London
Our client is a well-established law firm providing legal services to both private and commercial clients. They are renowned for excellence in family and private client work and highly regarded in various legal areas, including trust litigation.
They are looking for an Immigration Associate to join their Citizenship and Immigration Department. You will work closely with partners, associates, in-house barristers, and paralegals. Engage with high-net worth individuals.
Special focus on private political asylum, Interpol applications, judicial review, tribunal appeals, and human rights-based immigration applications.
- Handle a broad range of public law, international protection, and immigration cases.
- Respond to new challenges and work efficiently under pressure.
- Conduct legal research and analyse complex scenarios.
- Prepare substantive legal documents (e.g., Letters Before Action, Witness Statements).
- Navigate court procedures, including First Tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal, and more.
- Draft correspondence to clients, the Home Office, counsel, and intermediaries.
- Manage projects, including financial aspects, estimates, billing, and compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Document management within teams, particularly for large cases.
- Mentor and manage junior associates, trainees, and paralegals.
- Actively participate in marketing and business development.
- Previous experience working as an Immigration Associate, Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Solicitor or in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 - 6 years' PQE (Post qualification experience)
- Possess experience in public law, international protection, and immigration matters.
- An interest in politics, business, and commerce is desirable.
- Adherence to time targets and billing requirements.
- Proficient in IT.
- Competitive Salary
- 4x Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance (after 1 year)
- BUPA Cashplan (after 1 year)
- BUPA Health Assessment (after 1 year)
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (after 1 month)
- Interest-free season ticket loan (after 3 months)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday Purchase
- 25 holidays per year
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.