£28,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Senior Architectural Technologist
Salary: Completive Salary + Benefits Package
£28,00 - £38,000 PA (depending on experience and skills)
Our client is a young and vibrant RIBA Chartered Architectural practice with projects throughout the UK, ranging from private residential, residential developments, education, and heritage through to commercial. They are an exciting and dynamic practice with a proven record for providing high quality and cost-effective design solutions.
They have specialist knowledge and comprehensive skills in all areas of residential development; conservation and conversion projects; urban regeneration; special needs housing; light industrial; retail; commercial; recreational and educational works.
Our client is looking Senior Architectural Technologist with strong technical and design abilities to develop drawings and specification packages, Building Regulations submissions, and construction detailing. The role will require:
- Sound knowledge of building construction, legislation, and codes of practice.
- Experience in both residential and commercial work.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with private and commercial clients.
- Ensure that customer requirements are identified and agreed with the client.
- Contribute to the achievement of business plan objectives and targets.
- This role requires frequent travel to other offices and sites as required.
- Carry out duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Company CSR strategy.
- Prepare drawings and specifications and to manage and supervise building contracts with a minimum of direction.
- Experience in working with both Scottish and English Building Regulations.
- Obtain tender quotations in accordance with orders and Company procedures
- Liaise with other professionals in the delivery of building projects.
- Undertake surveys and prepare records of existing building projects.
- Supervise members of the team under the direction of Senior Management.
- Promote continuous improvement and deliver demonstrable high-quality products and services which embrace quality standards.
- Manage projects across all stages from inception to construction.
- Programme and organise resources to ensure that projects allocated to the team are delivered on time, within budget, and that the appropriate standard is achieved.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD.
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Experience in a similar or related role
- Holds a current site card or is prepared to immediately attain
- Candidates are welcome who are willing to relocate to work in an attractive thriving town in the beautiful Scottish Borders countryside.
- Pension benefits
- Flexible working
- Work on a variety of interesting projects
- Attractive town centre office location
- An ideal opportunity to consider relocating to a countryside lifestyle.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.