£32,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Devon, Bristol, Cornwall,
Senior Architectural Technologist
Location: Devon / Bristol / Cornwall / Kent / Suffolk
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, Permanent
Our client is a well-established construction consultancy, offering design and management services across the Built Environment.
As a Senior Technologist, you will focus on the preparation and coordination of design, production, and construction package information.
Please do not apply if you do not have a minimum of 4 years of experience working in the UK.
- Collaborate with Architects, Technologists, Technicians, Architectural Assistants, Interior Designers, Town Planners, and Urban Designers.
- Coordinate with internal and external consultants for the production of specialist design information.
- Liaise with planning and building control authorities.
- Contribute to pre-construction information.
- Regularly review and update design risk assessments.
- Take initiative in solving technical issues.
- Exhibit enthusiasm for both team collaboration and independent work.
- Support the adoption and alignment with ISO 19650 standards.
- Previously worked as an Architectural Technologist or in a similar role.
- Chartered by the Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT).
- Experience in UK developments with a sound understanding of Building Regulations.
- Background in detailing complex buildings and ability to produce comprehensive working drawing packages.
- Skilled in programmes including Revit, Autocade NBS Chorus, and BIM360. (Desirable)
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Relocation package
- Generous car allowance
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.