Senior Architectural Technologist
Cambridge City Centre
Salary: Competitive - Our client will offer a competitive salary to reflect qualifications and experience.
Our client design and deliver inspirational buildings and environments that enhance the experience of all that come into contact with them. Their architectural and interior design teams produce interesting, stimulating and well-functioning buildings that are often highly serviced, complex and challenging projects serving multiple stakeholders.
Key sectors include Education, Higher Education & Science, Residential, Retirement Living & Care and Sport & Leisure.
They work collaboratively with clients to thoroughly understand their needs, business objectives, and personal aspirations in order to fully utilise their design flair and project management skills to enhance their operation.
Senior Technologists (5 -10 years’ experience). Our client are particularly interested to hear from people working in Technical Delivery of Leisure, Schools, Retirement Living and High Rise Residential project
- Successful candidates will take a senior role in helping associates and/or directors lead teams through the technical delivery stages of a project.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Candidates will be experienced in producing construction drawing packages.
- Possess strong detailing skills.
- Be able to write NBS specifications.
- Possess good knowledge of the UK Building Regulations processes.
- The ideal candidates will be proficient in Revit, but full training can be provided.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.