£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Senior Architect - Manchester
Our client is a team of research-led designers who never forget that architecture has the power to improve lives. You’ll work with a talented team that knows how to create beautiful buildings and has the technical knowledge to deliver them.
The successful candidate will be supporting and taking direction from the associate or project director in the delivery of architectural projects and discharge of associated responsibilities. The applicant will need to be able to show experience of leading a project team on a successful project and liaising with a client and delivery of relevant projects.
- Work as a project architect under of the Associate project director and directors
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, images, and other documents related to the design
- Assist in the coordination of the internal design team
- Work diligently and efficiently to a high standard and in accordance with CP procedures and standards
- Take a highly proactive approach to client requests
- Liaise where appropriate with members of the external design team and other associated organisations as well as companies.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least three years post-qualification experience
- Evidence of good design skills
- Confidence in providing guidance and support to junior team members
- Visualisation and graphic skills
- Hand writing, sketching and other forms of visual communication
- In depth understanding of technical design, standards and regulations, with an advanced grasp of relevant design standards and typical construction methods for a particular building typology.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.