Senior Architect – Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent (full time)
Salary: Competitive Salary.
Our client is an international architecture and master planning practice with offices in multiple locations. the practice has designed and delivered work in many cities and has won international awards and major design competitions. They design of individual buildings to the planning of cities. The practice focuses on bringing innovative design solutions for multicultural projects, with economic and social integrity.
Our client is looking for highly motivated and talented Senior Architects who are passionate about working on both International and UK based projects.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Degree in Architecture or Urban Design from an internationally recognised university.
- At least 10 years post grad experience with a focus on conceptual front-end projects gained internationally, ideally in the Middle East or Asia
- Strong modelling and post-production skills
- Good sense of graphics and design concepts
- Sound knowledge of Rhino, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and 3D Max.
- A working knowledge of Revit would be an advantage.
- Open-minded, charismatic, friendly, team player, with strong ability to communicate effectively.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.