£30,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Location: Didcot, Oxfordshire (Hybrid)
Salary: Very Competitive (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Hybrid Working: 3 days in office, 2 days from home
Our client is a provider of outsourced business services, focusing on delivering back-office support to both startup and established businesses in the Financial Services sector.
As a Senior Accountant, you will manage a portfolio of clients, producing management accounts.
- Compile year-end financial statements
- Generate month-end management accounts
- Prepare VAT returns and handle FCA returns
- Manage junior staff members.
- Handle P11D's and PSA's.
- Previously worked as an Accountant or in a similar role.
- At least 2 years of accounting experience.
- Experience in outsourcing or accountancy practice.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.