Media & New Media
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Senior Account Manager - Eastbourne BN22 8QN
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
This Senior Account Manager role will oversee all aspects of the client accounts and lead project delivery teams from creative concepts to delivery. A very competitive salary is on offer plus a company pension and life assurance. The Senior Account Manager will develop and deliver a response to the client’s brief, manage programme implementation from end to end, manage relationships, and deploy effective key account management techniques to grow the business they have with their clients.
- Present solutions and to story tell the journey.
- Project manage client budgets.
- Generate proposals and pitch for new projects.
- Understanding digital transformation and communicating these advantages/disadvantages to clients and agencies.
Skills and Experience:
- We are keen to speak to anyone who has been a Senior Account Manager, Account Manager or Senior Project Manager.
- You will have experience in account management, events, conferences, exhibitions, digital media, graphic design, film and video and 3D visualisations for large corporations in healthcare.
Our client is an international communications partner for leading global brands. They offer a fast-paced fun environment in state of the art facilities. They are offering a competitive salary based on experience, holiday allowance of 20 days (building to 25 days over 5 years), company pension scheme & life assurance.
Please apply if you feel this is an ideal opportunity for you, we would like to hear from you!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.