Marketing & PR
£46,000 Per Annum
Senior Account Manager
Location: London SW19
Salary: £46K +Excellent Benefits (depends on experience)
PR + Digital Communications B2B Tech Practice
Accounts: Physical & Cyber Security, Enterprise Technologies
- With a natural curiosity for tech & emerging industry trends you need to have a background in b2b tech agency, with excellent written, account and people management skills, and commercial acumen.
- Reporting into senior consultants you will be responsible for actively managing, directing and developing both your team and clients with responsibility for driving forward existing programmes and organic growth. You will be actively involved in new business so a proven new business track record is essential in terms of proposal development and presentation delivery.
- Together with developing strategic integrated comms programmes you will work with your practice leader to prepare client associated budgets and quotes. You will direct, manage and nurture your account team to ensure appropriate tactical programmes are developed and implemented to the highest standard and achieve all objectives.
Company Benefits Scheme:
- Commission on the introduction of new business
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Mobile phone
- Annual eye test
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Season travel loan
- Hybrid working, Mons - Weds in the office, Thurs & Fri from home
- Birthday Off
- Monthly well-being contribution
- Flexi-working Tues - Fri
- Friday Summer early leaving
- Entry into the group pension scheme
- Life Assurance to 4 x basic salary
- Permanent Health Insurance
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.