Media & New Media
Senior Account Executive
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience.
The Company: Our client is a team of talented, experienced brand marketers, PR professionals, and journalists. They come from a diverse range of backgrounds, but they all share a passion for design. Our client loves working with the world’s most exciting creative agencies, helping to share their news, their work, and their ideas. From formulating the right growth and marketing strategy, to crafting the most engaging collateral and thought leadership content, to delivering the highest profile media coverage, and opening the most difficult new business doors, our client has all the skills in-house to help agencies grow. Our client produces new business opportunities, it attracts talent through their doors, it inspires their teams, and it builds the sort of buzz that can transform an agency’s future. Our client’s team of senior PR professionals helps the world’s most exciting design agencies achieve high profile media coverage for their news, views and ideas. This happens not only across the creative media but also trade media and business publications, as well as national newspapers and consumer magazines, and the highest profile speaking platforms and judging opportunities.
Senior Account Executive This is a full-time (9am-5pm) role but our client is open to four days per week.
• Leading on the delivery of media and social media activity and results
• Reporting activity and results to clients in person, via Zoom and by email
• Creation of client updates (eg. cuttings, posts)
• Updating internal and external reports
• Maintenance of internal communication, written and verbal
• Maintaining day-to-day client liaison
• Researching information for editorial where needed
• Providing administrative support where needed
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You will have experience of PR, particularly media relations, and you will be able to show us a portfolio of high-quality coverage that you have directly achieved.
- You must thrive off the buzz of delivering brilliant media coverage to your clients.
- You will have a quick, enquiring mind. Our client needs someone who can understand their clients and the briefs they give them, someone who’s always curious to learn more.
- Our client is an editorially led PR agency, so they need you to be able to write well.
- You will need to be organised. The role is varied, and you need to keep on top of a lot of information from a wide range of sources, so you need to be able to organise it all, never miss a deadline and make sure campaigns keep to plan.
- This is a role and an agency for self-starters. Our client wants someone who will take the initiative, who’ll get things sorted out, and who can lead their campaigns from the front.
Qualities our client is looking for:
- Champion creativity- Championing creativity isn’t just a job for us, it’s a mindset and they’re dedicated to searching for – and shouting about – the stories that showcase the industry.
- Never settle- Experience can breed complacency but our client’s constant curiosity for a changing world helps them to stay relevant and understand what’s next.
- Purpose first- Our client’s brightest ideas are based on sound strategic insights, and their work is designed purposefully to deliver impact for their clients. Always.
- Make their day- Our client’s level of expertise is matched only by the enthusiasm and excitement they have for their clients. They energise them to grow their brands and love their businesses like they are their own. Our client sits forward. Bring ideas. Offer counsel. Make their day.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.