Location: Remote Working
Our client is a well-established B2B marketing communications agency that specialise in life science, healthcare, industry and general science communications.
Their client base of UK and international companies ranges from global corporations to start-ups, and many have been working with them for a long time.
We are looking for a PhD-qualified life scientist who can write really well, and importantly enjoys the writing process.
You’re someone who loves to find out and write about cutting-edge products, technologies and applications, and you’ll also be happy dealing with clients, interviewing customers.
The ideal candidate will have just finished their PhD and looking for the next step or may have experience in a similar role.
Working with the Account Managers mostly remotely through Microsoft Teams/email/mobiles - you will work on varied writing projects. These involve a wide variety of writing styles, involving promotional and/or informational content anything from press releases to white papers and promotional sales materials.
You must have an interest in all the sciences and be able to quickly understand the benefits of complex technical products and applications in:
- Genomics, molecular biology/molecular diagnostics
- Drug discovery
- General life science/biotech (and clinical) laboratory
- Cell and gene therapies
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Science PhD in a science like molecular biology/biochemistry/cell biology with practical lab experience of a number of life science tools and techniques
- Excellent English grammar and scientific marketing writing ability/potential
- Must be able to apply scientific understanding to a range of complex life science topics, using research skills to get up to speed with unfamiliar areas
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A flexible working approach and ‘can-do’ personality
- The ability to prioritize and deliver multiple projects
- Self motivated and reliable with an enthusiastic, proactive approach
- Ability to work well with others in teams
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.