Education & Training
£28,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education and apprenticeships.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit a Science Process Trainer/Assessor to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in Science & Process Operations up to level 3.
- To deliver and assess Science & Process Operations courses up to and including level 3.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
- To provide feedback and support to students.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years Science & Process Operations experience in industry.
- Hold a minimum of HNC in a Science subject.
- Have a sound knowledge of Science & Process Operations principles.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Full UK Driving License.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.