£20,000 Per Annum
Sales Representative - Poole
Salary: £20k OTE £30K plus Bonus
Our client are a leading provider of IT solutions, providing services to SME’s to sizeable PLC’s, local business to international firms. They are proud of their excellent partnerships with industry vendors Citrix and Microsoft and are the UK’s number one Gold Partner with SAP (Business One and ByDesign). Today, their head office is a state-of-the-art, custom designed technology centre in Poole, which houses many of their professional, experienced, and passionate team of IT specialists.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, an enthusiastic, results focused individual is required to join an established sales team. This office-based, new business-focused salesperson will be primarily responsible for nurturing inbound and outbound leads, managing, and developing sales pipeline, generating new business opportunities, and booking meetings for the Business Development team. Alongside this they will be required to work with the Business Development Manager with ongoing customer relationships, as well as generating sales revenue where possible from these accounts. Assisting with order processing, generating sales proposals and contract paperwork, along with other sales administration will also be a requirement.
This is a target-focused role, and the individual will be expected to achieve and exceed targets on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis. This is an ideal role for anyone looking to build a career in sales, and many of the Inside Sales team have gone on to have successful careers in either the Account Management or customer facing New Business teams.
You will ideally have a proven and demonstrable track-record in dealing with senior personnel to director level over the phone in a sales/telesales capacity.
- Professional telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with customers
- Good communicator with a professional telephone manner
- Well-presented, welcoming, and friendly manner
- Efficient and professional
- Good time management
- Multitasker with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and tenacious
- Team player and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and ability to think laterally under pressure
- Understanding of the business software and IT infrastructure marketplace – in particular ERP
- IT Software sales background
- Proven successful telephone sales history
Qualifications and Certifications
- Minimum GCSE or equivalent Maths and English - grade C or above
Benefits: Pension, Discount Shopping Scheme, Free Car Parking, Flexible Working, Casual Dress Code, Cycle to work Scheme, flexible Working
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.