Secretarial, PA & Administration
£20,000 Per Annum
Sales Operations Co-ordinator – Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire
25 days holiday + bank holidays
An exciting opportunity to work for our client a leading online retro gaming retailer, based in the UK with worldwide distribution.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast moving, successful and growing business within the video games sector. You will be a key member in the team coordinating the operational aspects of the sales process.
Responsible for controlling all aspects of the sales order processing function and for a wide variety of sales support, administration and customer service duties within the business including:
- Sales order processing – checking and processing orders, sending to logistics partner for despatch and preparing necessary shipping documents
- Checking stock levels, ensuring stock is flagged for reorder when needed
- Day-to-day liaison with trade warehouses to ensure orders are despatched on time and stock integrity is maintained
- Working through the Amazon vendor central and seller central systems to obtain orders, send in stock and deal with queries arising
- Process consignment orders including checking customer reports, entering on Sage and verifying all stock has been invoiced
- Customer service support on an ongoing and daily basis including solving customer problems, investigating queries and responding to customers in an appropriate manner
- Covering for production matters when required: including placing of purchase orders, receipt of deliveries and ensuring timely delivery
- You will be able to measure success: daily sales, order processing, dispatch time measures, stock integrity, amazon performance, customer service and customer satisfaction.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least two years of experience of dealing with administrative duties, requiring accuracy and attention
- Familiarity with working in an office environment, interacting with stock and sales systems or similar (preferably Sage)
- Ability to interpret data, make sensible decisions and follow processes consistently
- Confident with MS Office including Excel to at least the level of creating calculations and sorting data
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, juggle priorities and deal with customers and colleagues in a consistent and positive manner
- Highly adaptable and flexible and able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.