Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Salary: Self-employed + Excellent Benefits
Full Time / Part Time, Monday to Friday
Our client is a prominent estate agency with a rich history spanning over five decades. They are renowned for their exceptional service and extensive property portfolio.
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be instrumental in expanding our client's market presence. This role demands a seasoned professional with a flair for negotiation and a track record of successful sales.
- Prior experience working as an Estate Agent Sales Negotiator or in a similar role.
- Minimum of 1 years sales experience.
- Proven track record in sales within the estate agency sector.
- Strong negotiation skills and innate sales acumen are paramount.
- Target-driven and ambitious outlook.
- Valid driving licence (Essential).
- Source and cultivate new leads.
- Conduct market analysis and negotiate prices effectively.
- Cultivate vendor relationships.
- Develop business opportunities to expand property inventory.
- Formulate strategies to target properties on the market for an extended period.
- Provide weekly reports to the Branch Manager.
- Earn 70% commission on property sales.
Apply now to seize this great opportunity in a leading estate agency!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.