£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Sales Negotiator / Estate Agent – Alfreton, Derby
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 OTE + benefits
Our client is part of a dynamic network of Estate Agents, Sales and Lettings offices covering the key residential markets in Derbyshire. They place great emphasis on the highest level of professional and personal customer service in all their work which includes Property Sales, Lettings, Surveys, Mortgages and Conveyancing.
They are now on the lookout for a suitability experienced Sales Negotiator / Estate Agent to join their team in Alfreton, Derby.
They are looking for a highly motivated Sales Negotiator / Estate Agent to complement their residential sales team in the Alfreton branch.
- The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations
- Conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange and completion.
- You will also be optimising every opportunity to schedule appointments for the branch Mortgage Advisor.
Skills and behaviours:
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Preferably an experienced sales negotiator / estate agent or salesperson with transferable skills
- Outstanding customer care / customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- £23,000 - £25,000 OTE + benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Cash car allowance
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.