£40,000 Per Annum
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: £40k + Excellent Benefits
A leading organisation in the waste management sector, our client is committed to sustainable solutions and industry innovation.
As a Sales Manager, you will lead sales strategies to assist Sales Representatives in meeting or surpassing targets and achieving growth.
- Guide and influence business development, identifying opportunities and mitigating threats to enhance company expansion.
- Analyse and present sales reports to Head of Sales.
- Establish and manage account relationships.
- Monitor customer retention and address concerns.
- Assess risks and recommend business improvements.
- Enhance the sales leads database.
- Benchmark competitors for market competitiveness.
- Evaluate customer feedback and contribute to marketing strategy.
- Assist customers in achieving waste management goals.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within waste or construction sector.
- Successful track record in industry sales.
- Educated to GCSE or NVQ standard.
- Skilled in Office 365 suite.
- Financial and commercial acumen.
- Attention to detail with focus on H&S and regulatory compliance.
- Full driving license.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.