£13,000 to £38,000 Per Annum
Sales / Lettings Negotiator – London
Salary: Up to £38k Depending on Experience.
My client is an Independent real estate agency with expertise in sales, letting of commercial and residential properties covering central London and surrounding areas.
They specialise in professional property management to vendor, purchaser, and new development projects.
Their client ranges from first time buyer, tenants for modern houses to luxury apartments. Their disciplined teams is always customer focus to guarantee satisfied cliental experience.
Responsible for buying and selling property with lead generation for new business.
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent a property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Be facilitator between buyer and seller
- Able to review Purchase Contracts to ensure all terms are satisfied
Essential Skills & Requirements:
Must have estate agency/ real estate experience
Knowledge of areas in Battersea/Chelsea/Clapham/Brixton/Central London and surrounding areas
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.