Sales Executive - London
Salary: Attractive Salary Plus Excellent Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity a highly motivated individual to prospect fashion brands, generate leads, and sell fashion software solutions to prospective clients. Salary very attractive with work from home opportunities.
Our client is a highly respected and fast-growing, London-based software technology company, working with some of the most prestigious brands and exciting designers in the fashion industry.
This role would suit a Sales Executive looking to grow their career in B2B sales with a strong interest in fashion and technology. You will learn and develop your skills, working directly with the Commercial Sales and Marketing team.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Generate new leads alongside the Commercial Sales team.
- Assist with list building as directed and undertake pre-trade show research.
- Call, email and develop relationships with prospective clients.
- Input leads and activities into the Company’s CRM.
- Report on data and present during meetings.
- Gain invaluable knowledge of the Company to do live demo presentation to clients.
- Build a strong understanding of the full sales cycle, making the final sale/closing the deal.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in the fashion industry specifically in the wholesale clothing and fashion business.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Confident and comfortable talking to prospects
- Basic PC Literacy (Word, Excel, G Suite, etc.)
Benefits On Offer:
- Attractive Salary plus excellent benefits
- Opportunity for travel to trade shows
- Work from home opportunity after training
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.