£30,000 Per Annum
Sales Executive - Erith
Salary: £30K plus benefits
Benefits: Uncapped commission, company car, laptop, phone, and other benefits
My client in Erith is looking for a Sales Executive who will cover the whole of the UK. Salary £30K with Uncapped Commission, company car, laptop, phone and other benefits. Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar sales or technical role.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in the English language
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and ERP systems.
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload.
- Creative, comes up with new ideas.
- Knowledge gained from working within the Fire Industry
- Working knowledge of Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems preferably from first-hand engineering experience.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Produce detailed sales plans and customer visit schedules including updating CRM notes daily and writing stand-ardised visit reports for presentation to the board.
- Splitting time as agreed with line manager between office and external sales. Typically spending half of time on the road and half the time on external visits
- Identify and then lead on agreed strategies to improve sales and revenue.
- Collaboratively work with sales, operations and quality departments to add capability and support line manager in formulating business case to justify any investment required for the purpose.
- Organise travel schedule and on-line conferencing to best suit the needs of the business.
- Track and report individual expenses on SAP Concur.
- Represent the company and Group on UK and international trade shows and sales events.
- Resolve customer complaints in conjunction with operations and quality departments.
- Manage agreed customer RFQ’s, tenders, agreements and contracts.
- Support the wider sales objectives of the Group from time to time where practical to do so.
- Create KPI reports for Director review meetings for key accounts.
Company Mission Statement:
- To Deliver a first-class service and product at competitive prices
- To be the leading supplier of environmentally friendly fire suppression cylinders in the UK & EU
- Support the Operations Manager and sales office in planning, co-ordinating and implementing sales activities for the company.
- To develop new and existing customer relationships to meet and exceed the organisational revenue and margin KPI’s.
- Take a leading role in finding new customers for the company and the Group for existing test-ing and refilling capabilities.
- To assist Group site managers in developing new capabilities and developing a robust exchange program that meets the Vision of the company and the group.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.