Sales Executive - Erith
Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
My client in Erith is looking for a Sales Executive with a difference. This is a technical sales role but they would like someone with practical mechanical knowledge.
Have you worked in the fire industry or engineering. Working knowledge of Gaseous Fire suppression systems preferably from first-hand engineering experience would be very helpful. You will spend half your time on the road, UK site visits only, and the rest of the time in the office.
- Support the Operations Manager and sales office in planning, co-ordinating and implementing sales activities.
- To develop new and existing customer relationships to meet and exceed the organisational revenue and margin KPI’s.
- Take a leading role in finding new customers for the company and for existing testing and refilling capabilities
- To assist Group site managers in developing new capabilities and developing a robust exchange program that meets the Vision of the company.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Produce detailed sales plans and customer visit schedules including updating CRM notes daily and writing standardised visit reports for presentation to the board.
- Splitting time as agreed with line manager between office and external sales. Typically spending half of time on the road and half the time on external visits
- Identify and then lead on agreed strategies to improve sales and revenue.
- Collaboratively work with sales, operations and quality departments to add capability and support line manager in formulating business case to justify any investment required for the purpose.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English language
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and ERP systems
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload.
- Creative, comes up with new ideas.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar sales role.
- Working knowledge of Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems preferably From first-hand engineering experience.
- Knowledge gained from working within the Fire Industry
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.