£28,000 Per Annum
Sales Executive Design Agency
Salary: £28k + Commission
Our client is an award-winning, full-service design agency, with clients in the UK and Internationally, including the United Nations and World Health Organisation. The have grown rapidly over the past few years and with the help of the Sales Executive for the Design Agency, they have ambitious plans to continue to develop further!
The Sales Executive for the Design Agency will be instrumental in developing and maintaining relationships with clients in both existing and new sectors at home and abroad.
- The chosen candidate will be a personable, ambitious individual who wishes to join the exciting world of marketing communications and the tenacity to succeed in business development.
- Identify sales through effective communication with customers for specific projects: budget, timescales, product requirements and competitors.
- Identify and follow up with key decision makers on projects and develop strong relationships to influence decision makers
- The position will suit a young professional with a desire to learn (more) about sales and marketing, in an informal but professional.
- You will receive comprehensive sales and CRM training to help maintain and build the sales pipeline, develop campaigns to market the wide range of services and book and attend meetings.
- Regular performance reviews will take place and continuous feedback given to maximise your
- Educated to degree level
- First-rate telephone manner
- Confident presentation skills
- Second language proficiency – preferably French
- Work experience in a communications role
- Working knowledge of CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- General interest in web and graphic design
- Performance-based commission
- Sales-based commission
- Company pension plan
- Regular reviews and potential to progress to a senior role
- All employees have free access to an on-site gym
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.