£18,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Sales Consultant - Epsom
Salary: £18k - £25k + OTE + Pension+ 28 days holiday + Discount + Free Bicycle
Our client is a highly successful family run cycle business for the past 80 years. The company have an amazing range for the whole family featuring Specialized, Brompton electric bikes and may more high end bikes. The business offer same day repairs and services and they are expanding their stores throughout London.
The role of the Sales Consultant is to enhance & support the customer’s retail experience. As an integral member of the Customer Journey Team the role will support the company’s growing reputation as the go-to store for premium bicycles & service.
Success in the role is defined by enthusiasm, specialist knowledge and proven sales skills that will help riders of all abilities discover the benefits of cycling, and in particular E-Bikes with pedal assist technologies. Specifically helping to engage with customers & increasing sales conversions across all categories of business by building trust and contributing to build a robust community of inspired riders & fans of the shop.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for sales conversions of bicycles & equipment
- Responsible for maintaining in-store visual merchandising
- Demonstrates good understanding of customer journey phases - Awareness, Sales, Follow-Up
- Shows initiative to engage with all enquiries from start to finish
- Displays a proactive approach to handle customer service tasks
- Shared performance target with Sales Manager
- Personal focus on the customer (Rider centric approach)
- Detail oriented
- Loves cycling
- Connected to the riding scene at an enthusiasts’ level
- Understands the importance of good service
- Loves people, and relishes the opportunity to nurture relationships
- Enjoys the variety of human life encountered in the retail industry
- Quickly and positively adapts to the ever-changing needs of the business
- Shares the company’s vision of premium retail into the future
- Actively follows up with riders to help positively maintain the companies customer journey
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally 1-2 Years bicycle retail experience
- Understands the Sales Process - End to End
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of bicycle technologies from all major manufacturers
- Possesses commercial awareness of modern cycling categories,
- such as Active travel versus Performance cycling
If you’re looking for a new challenge and think you can make this role your own, please get in touch.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.