£35,000 Per Annum
Sales Broker - London City
SALARY: Circa £35,000.00 OTE £60,000.00
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Broker to join a premier luxury multi-asset broker helping their clients build wealth through acquiring luxury goods. Salary £30,000 - £35,000 OTE £60,000 based in one of London’s most prestigious buildings.
The Sales Broker must be a driven, client-focused sales professionals with a background in assets or in traditional stock and equities trading. Two to five years trading experience is preferable. The Sales Broker will work closely with both individual investors and large institutional clients looking for tangible physical assets to hedge against current market conditions.
Our client offers industry-leading training and a great commission structure, their goal is to only attract the very best people, people who care intensely about the company’s success and the financial success of their clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience working in an investment sector (more than 2 years)
- Experienced in dealing with High Net Worth clients
- Have a keen interest in whisky, Gold, luxury time pieces, classic cars, precious metals and designer goods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience in speaking with to top-tier clients over the phone and face to face meetings
- A self-sufficient mindset, able to work autonomously without having to be micromanaged
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in the fast-paced tangible assets market
- The ability to work calmly under pressure and to targets
- Have a keen interest in the financial markets
What’s on Offer:
- Ongoing industry-leading training
- A great commission structure that handsomely rewards staff for their efforts
- Access to the company’s Immediate Pay Rise Scheme (IPRS)
- Various bonuses and incentives
- Working in one of London’s most prestigious addresses
- Ability to quickly move up within the company
- Assistance and encouragement in taking industry recognised exams
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.