Secretarial, PA & Administration
£28,000 Per Annum
Our client are a family run SSAIB accredited security solutions company based in Surrey who specialise in working with high end residential clients and their individual needs for fire & security.
We are searching for a sales administrator to join a dynamic team working in sales administration whilst also supporting the COO with PA and administration duties.
- Carry out lead generation activities to attract new customers by conducting research, booking first sales meetings, attending trade shows, preparing, and sending email/ letter campaigns.
- Provide administrative support to the COO.
- Assist in preparing quotations and security reports for customers and prospects
- Responsible for the coordination of all company tenders, ensuring they are delivered on deadline and that all parties deliver the details required.
- Responsible for the company CRM package, ensuring all updates to the system are carried out and monitoring the sales team’s inputs
- Responsible for the compilation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reporting.
- Respond to customer/ prospect telephone enquiries on the same business day and ensuring their requests are followed through with sales or operations
- Support the on boarding/ mobilisation of new customers ensuring their expectations are met
- Carry out additional training to gain a knowledge of company’s products/services
- Provide administrative assistance for the technical department when required
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Basic understanding of the security industry.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a similar sales administrator role and dealing with High-Net-worth clients.
- Experience of using CRM tools and managing a CRM database.
- Experience in lead generation.
- Desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- The ability to work from home when required through COVID.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Methodical and organised to ensure their workload is prioritised, delivered efficiently and accurately.
- Able to use their own initiative and ability to work without significant levels of guidance
- Clear and concise communication skills, feeling comfortable when communicating with CEOS of FTSE 100 companies or similar
- Excellent people skills allowing for long-term relationships to be quickly established within the team and the customers
- Detail focussed, to deliver high quality work and to proofread tender documents
- Use their initiative to adapt role as business grows, but also to meet the client needs
- Confident and results orientated
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.