Secretarial, PA & Administration
£22,000 Per Annum
Sales Administrator / Sales Support Administrator
Location: Little Hulton, Manchester
My client is a Waste Management company based in Manchester. They are now looking for an efficient and effective sales administrator to work in their National/Regional sales team.
- To provide an effective administration and sales support service to the National/Regional Sales Team.
- Create and send quotations for new and existing sites.
- Prepare customer presentations.
- Assist in the completion of tenders, pre-qualification questionnaires and new supplier forms.
- Process orders for new customers and set up new site accounts.
- Input and maintain customer data in CRM Databases.
- Process, file and schedule within CRM systems all site audit documents, and toolbox talk certificates for Field Account Managers.
- Create monthly reports for customers using excel to strict deadlines.
- Prepare external customer communications using CRM marketing tool.
- Minimum 3 years previous experience of working in a sales support environment
- Excellent in all aspects of MS Office
- Highly organised with an ability to manage own time
- Numerate, literate and a good communicator.
- The ability to prioritise a variety of tasks and instructions from all levels of the business
- Attention to detail
- Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
Benefits and culture:
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Length of service scheme (where you can choose rewards for milestone years (such as cash, vouchers or extra leave)
- Holiday purchase scheme for those who want a few more holidays
- Gym / retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer days
- Enhanced maternity and paternity schemes,
- Extra family leave for key milestones such as being able to start late and finish early on your child’s first day of school a day off when you become a new grandparent,
- They are shortly introducing a cycle to work scheme too.
- They are looking at devising development programs and performance-based bonuses to roll out next year.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.