Sales Administrator - Doncaster
Our client is independently owned business which prides itself on outstanding customer services in their award-winning dealership located in Doncaster, Wakefield and Hull. Our client is recognised by their respective car manufacturers and offering the highest standards of customer service and care.
Sales administrator- due to continuing success and growth our client is looking for experienced person to join the friendly team.
- Vehicle orders
- Liaising with customers and leasing companies to update arrange delivery of vehicles
- Registration and taxation of new vehicles
- Registration and invoicing of manufacturer warranties
- Working with the sales team to deliver premium services to customers
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent organisation skills, professional attitude, and great attention to detail
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to situation
- Respect for customers and colleagues
- Highly developed computer literacy in MS office
- NVQ level 2 in Business Administration- Desirable
- Previous experience with pinnacle or other DMS is an advantage
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.