£21,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Sales Account Manager - Romford
Salary: Basic £21k (Average yearly earning with Commission £28k – £32k)
My client is an office supplies company that will not just save their customers money but also reduce the negative impact their offices have on the environment! Since they started operating they have grown from a family owned business into a successful multinational organisation with 7 depots across the UK and are proud to be the UK’s leading green office supplier.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be selling a wide range of business products and providing account management for all your clients.
In addition to the excellent earning potential, you will benefits include:
- Great office location.
- Growing and expanding company with a positive and lively working environment
- Uncapped commission structure
- Weekly and monthly bonuses
- Opportunity to finish at 1pm every Friday
- Opportunity for Free lunches on Fridays
- Weekly and monthly bonuses including paid holidays, day trips and much more.
- Brand new office on the market has fun staff break out area including ping pong , pool table and arcade machines
- You will be dealing with large businesses daily ensuring their orders arrive on time and they receive the highest level of customer service possible.
- Building rapport with your client base ensuring they order on a regular basis.
- Generating new businesses by cold calling offering our products and services
- This organisation is looking for an individual who will have the dedication and will-power to make every single cold-call as passionate as the last!
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Cold Calling Experience
- The ability to work to both sales and call targets
- An excellent telephone manner
- A high level of computer literacy
- A self-motivated, determined attitude
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.