£50,000 Per Annum
Saas Sales Executive
Salary: £50,000 OTE £75,000
Our client are the worlds number one enterprise web form and content gating platform and due to growth are searching for a sales development representative. You will be working in a fast-paced, high growth SaaS environment in a small team that has exceptional standards and expects high performance levels. This could be your first step into the highly rewarding and lucrative SaaS industry.
The Sales Development Representative will report to the CRO and be the key person to source and onboard new partners to the buesiness. Your attitude and approach to deliver consistent high output is critical to success. You will be working to win Enterprise clients and fast paced, high growth start-up businesses.
- Manage your own pipeline of prospects from lead generation to paying customer
- Create a database of prospects and target customers with complete contact information
- Supported by in-house training and support, you will become an expert in their overall value proposition, products, and tools
- Conduct web product demonstrations encompassing both technical and non-technical aspects of the product offer
- Identify new business opportunities including channel and other partnerships
- Engage directly with decision makers in marketing agencies and medium/large sized businesses throughout the UK
- Conduct systematic market research to generate high quality leads and identify key players
- Maintain accurate and complete customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within Hubspot
- Achieve and report on key KPIs agreed with the CRO
- Work with other stakeholders in the business to optimise and improve lead generation activities to support the sales effort
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent research, planning and organisation skills
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone and in person while maintaining established sales quotas
- 3+ years’ experience in a SaaS sales capacity, ideally in the b2b sector
- Technology savvy and proficient in the use of a range of communication, presentation, and other business tools
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for selling and an enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do” attitude.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.