IT & Internet
£35,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
Remote in the UK
SaaS Product Owner - UK Remote Working
Salary - £35k - £55k+ Pension + Medical Benefits + Generous Holidays + Professional Development + Flexible Working Hours
Our client is a leading international provider of scientific and consultancy services, regulatory advice and training to industry in sustainability, chemicals management and risk assessment. They help ensure companies are compliant and the regulations affecting their supply chains and product portfolios. Their headquartered in the UK, with offices and representation across the globe. They offer a broad range of services that have developed from the roots in chemicals regulatory management and product stewardship. From hazard communications, scientific analysis and Green Chemistry to software development, risk/hazard assessments and quality management systems.
- Our client is looking for a Product Owner to join their SaaS platform at a significant stage of its development into a leading tool for chemicals management.
- You will drive the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities and ensure the product is aligned with the strategy and roadmap. You will also plan product releases and lead backlog refinement meetings.
- This exciting role involves working with teams across the business, ensuring the development team is aligned with the strategic drivers from their key stakeholders - customers and the wider business.
- You will work closely with their UX and development team to create flexible and powerful solutions that address key use cases and accelerate the adoption of the company’s SaaS platform within the market.
- You should be an experienced SaaS Product Owner with strong management/ leadership skills. You must be able to:
- Understand the commercial environment into which the platform will be launched and structure a suitable pricing model
- Work with senior management and external stakeholders to ensure the platform roadmap is aligned to the strategic goals of the business and the wider company offering
- Work with the UX team to research and analyse the market, competitors, industry and users for the platform
- Draft key objectives and results, and make data driven decisions for the platform
- Develop and maintain a prioritised backlog of user stories that guide the software development team
- Oversee the development of the platform, and identify and organise the steps required for each iteration
- Be the single day-to-day point of contact for the development team
- Be accountable for the release of the final product and measuring the return on investment
- An understanding of the chemical industry and the regulatory landscape that surrounds it
- Have experience working within a related industry
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies would also be useful
- Have experience working as a product owner
- Be a highly effective communicator, who is able to explain complex systems and interactions in technical and non-technical language
- Be an effective decision maker
- Have project management experience
- You need to have a great understanding of:
- Software development, and development methodologies
- UX knowledge and principles
- Backlog management and prioritisation
- User stories
- Release planning
They are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or age.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.