Media & New Media
£24,000 to £36,000 Per Annum
SaaS PR Account Manager – Liverpool
Salary: £24k - £36k + Hybrid Working available
Our client is a pioneering integrated marketing and PR agency with clients across the technology, digital, professional services, education and property development sectors. They have been in business for over 18 years, providing strategy and executing campaigns across digital marketing, content, PR, social media and events.
A fast-growing agency with offices in Liverpool, Manchester, and London.
They are looking for an energetic, results driven B2B Tech PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to drive the successful management of their B2B technology, digital and professional services' clients.
This will involve engaging with clients across the technology, digital, professional services, education and property development sectors. They are creative, strategic and agile, providing strategy and executing campaigns across digital marketing, content, PR, social media and events.
- Build strong and lasting bonds with clients
- Developing effective PR campaigns and reporting on execution/performance results – both internally and externally to clients.
- Writing and pitching to tech/digital/business journalists and analysts.
- Natural storyteller and an influencer of public opinion, who is always looking for new ways to increase brand visibility, drive thought leadership and boost share of voice for clients.
- Strong grasp of PR KPIs and understand how, where and when to integrate PR with larger marketing campaigns to drive impactful results for clients.
- Build strong media relationships with business, digital and technology journalists.
- Executing B2B PR and how important it is to use bold storytelling, creative strategies and proactive pitching to drive both consistent and impactful PR results for clients.
- Collaborate with other team members across the business, including content, digital and paid marketing.
- Confident with managing multiple PR client accounts
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong writing skills to grab the attention of reporters/analysts (i.e. press releases, bylines, rapid response commentary, media briefing notes, speaking engagements, award submissions)
- Robust network of media contacts/relationships in technology, digital and business publications
- Understanding of and ability to execute analyst relations for clients
- Developing PR campaigns and launch strategies, including pitch angle development and strategic media outreach
- Actively managing and advising clients on PR performance (using data/learnings to guide future PR execution)
- Experience in developing and presenting campaign/performance reports to clients
- 3 + years of in-house or agency experience
- Have worked in one or more of the following industries – technology/SaaS, digital, IT or financial professional services
- Understanding and experience in integrating PR with marketing/content/digital campaigns
- Open, collaborative working environment
- Flexible and semi-remote working
- Wellbeing programme
- Private medical insurance
- Rewards package
- Competitive salary
- 5% pension scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance
- Incentives and regular organised fun
- Training, coaching and development opportunities
- This role is flexible in terms of hours and location. They offer hybrid working with hours in the office to be agreed with candidates.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.