Rural Surveyor - Knaresborough
Salary - Competitive depending on experience
One of the leading firms providing a full range of services focused on the needs of customers. Client provide wide range of services including estate agency, planning, compensation and agricultural advice departments.
Rural Surveyor - qualified surveyor for work in busy practice with the expertise to head up the Agricultural/Rural team.
- Experience in rural property sales
- Agricultural consultancy and diversification
- Farm planning/ development if necessity
- Experience in rural land
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Ability to build client relationships
- Practical knowledge of agriculture
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.