Rural General Practice Surveyor, Ashford, Kent
Based in Kent and Sussex, our client is a progressive firm of rural and commercial Chartered Surveyors and Land Agents. They provide a full range of professional services to a diverse client base. They also specialise in commercial property, land, farms and country estates.
You will play a key role in the ongoing growth of our client with excellent opportunities for career progression.
You will be taking on a range of professional, valuation, landlord and tenant, compulsory purchase and rural property management work. The full job description will be adapted to your existing skills, experience and aspirations.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You are required to:
- Hold a degree in Rural Property management or equivalent
- Have at least 3 years post qualification
- Be MRCIS and/or CAAV qualified
- Hold a driving licence and access to a car
- Be a team player who can build and maintain relationships with a variety of clients
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.