£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Rural Chartered RICS Surveyor - Exeter
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 depending on qualifications & experience.
Our client is the leading firm of chartered surveyors and auctioneers in the South West of England. Well-established and well-regarded, our client has offices throughout the region offering exceptional services across all aspects of property.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Rural Chartered Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years post-qualified experience to join their office in Exeter. The position offers a varied and interesting workload with excellent opportunities for progression within the firm.
- Rural planning work.
- Payment scheme applications/environmental scheme applications.
- Compulsory purchase and compensation work.
- Formal valuations.
- Work closely with property professionals and property and land owning clients.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years post RICS qualification experience.
- Fellowship to CAAV.
- Self-starter and uses own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.