Education & Training
£24,000 Per Annum
Up to £24000(8am – 6 pm – shift patterns)
Are you looking for a Room manager role with a company that will recognise your effort?
This Room Manager role offers an opportunity to join an established, fast-growing private and independent childcare company. Our client offers an interesting, challenging and rewarding opportunity to join a supportive organisation. They offer a competitive salary, working in friendly environment, and quick progress opportunities with a growing, innovative company.
As Room manager you will be, maintaining and organising a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment. you will be role modelling your knowledge and best practice to colleagues. You will be supporting staff to provide a welcoming, safe and stimulating environment. You will work closely with the Manager and senior team to ensure that the nursery is running effectively, and that children's needs are met.
You will have:
- Have a real love and drive for working with and educating children
- Have a real love and drive for working in the team
- Have a understanding of the EYFS, Safeguarding and Ofsted
- Believe in building strong Parent Partnerships to provide cohesive learning to their children.
- Previous nursery experience
- Childcare qualification Level 3 or above
I am very keen to speak to anyone with experience in one of the following job roles:
- Nursery nurse
- Senior nursery nurse
- Nursery Room manager
- Nursery Room Leader
- Nursery supervisor
- Nursery team leader
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous childcare provision with substantial discounts up to 80%
- Excellent In-house training and career progression opportunities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for
- 35 days holiday (28 days inclusive of bank holidays plus an additional 7 days paid holiday for Christmas closure.)
- Compassionate Leave (Up to 5 days)
- Free car parking on-site
- Team building, social events and Awards evening
- Birthday off
Our client is established, fast-growing private nursery setting. They have an excellent reputation in the market and years of experience. The work environment is friendly and supportive offering employees a support from experienced mentors.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.