Education & Training
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Location: Wapping, East London
Salary: £28k - £30k + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, 7:30am - 6:30am, 4 days a week (40 Hours)
Our client is a reputable educational firm, fostering a setting for curiosity and independence, with a primary focus on the child's overall well-being and close collaboration with families.
As a Room Leader, you play a pivotal role in creating a diverse, authentic, and committed team, driving a vision that provides stimulating activities for children's learning.
- Implement the nursery's vision and ethos with high expectations for children's achievement.
- Collaborate with the nursery's management team on curriculum implementation.
- Manage delegated aspects of nursery activities, ensuring compliance with policies.
- Supervise and manage staff in the room, providing inspiration and motivation.
- Contribute to staff development, supporting high professional standards.
- Ensure a safe, caring, and stimulating environment for children.
- Carry out quality observations, planning, and assessments using EYFS development matters.
- Work in partnership with parents and foster good relationships with staff.
- Previously worked for at least 1 year as a Room leader or in a similar role.
- At least 3 years of PQE (Post-Qualified Experience)
- Possess Cache / NNEB / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Experience working with children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Skilled in people management.
- Right to work in UK.
- 30 days holiday per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Paid overtime
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.